Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 11 Training Schedule

Run, Chrissy, Run!

Week 11's focus is on the run.  Here's the plan:
Monday: 3 mile run at lunch, private swim lesson with instructor focusing on drills.
Tuesday: 1 hour spin class
Wednesday: 4 mile run at lunch
Thursday: 3 mile run at lunch; swim 1000 meters focusing on laps
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 6 mile run
Sunday: 35 mile bike, include hills

So how did I do?!?.............

Grrrrrreat!  I didn't stray from my training schedule (not even once) during the entire week.  The only challenging thing this week was the weather.  It was cooler - and rainy (yuck!) - than it has been in a while, so I did all my lunch hour running on the treadmill.  Which sucks.  I absolutely HATE running on the treadmill.  Not only is it mind-numbingly morning, but it's also cheating.  But, you have to do what you have to do......and at least I'm doing something!

No comments:

Post a Comment